I am Sorry to Display Latest Pictures of Sorry Latest and Best Cards Really Sorry

SORRY Means
SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…
Dont get confused , SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You…..
So Try to Forgive Him/Her

 Teddy Bear asking for Forgiveness, I am sorry Please forgive me...
 I Just Want to say Im Sorry !!
 I love you thats why i am sorry
 Sorry that i upset you
 I am really very very sorry
 Animated sorry
 I know i have hurt you and broken your hurt still saying sorry friend
 Really Sorry for what i have done


 Ctrl+Z or undo my deeds sorry dear
 So sorry

 Sorry that i was wrong
 Crying baby


 Bears Message

  Beautiful sorry cards for friends


 sorry in urdu






 plz accept my apology















 May Allah Bless you

 Crying emoticon






 Crying Heart






Online Users

  © Information About Amitabh Bachchan 2012

Back to TOP