Love Sms - Slogan - Quotes For Facebook





Mere sath tu rahega to zamana kya kahega,
Meri ek yehi Tamanna, Tera ek yehi Bahaana…..


"Sometimes you have to break all
the rules to be with the one you
love." ♥

“Extinguish my eyes, I’ll go on
seeing you.
Seal my ears, I’ll go on hearing
you.
And without feet I can make my
way to you,
without a mouth I can swear
your name.
Break off my arms, I’ll take hold
of you with my heart as with a
hand."



A beautiful day is waiting for you .Walk with Aims. Run with confidence . Fly with your Achievement . So get up , and make this a lovely Day…


Wo Kehte Hai Hum Unki Jhoothi Tariffein Karte Hain..
Aey Khuda..Bass Ek Din..Aaiene Ko Jubaan De De.....
 You Are My E v e r y t h i n g
 You Are My E v e r y t h i n g
Everytime That Im With You
I Feel So Good, So Myself.
Every Moment With You
Is Like The First Of Its Kind


Dilse likhi baate Dil ko chhu jati hai, Ye aksar anokhi bat keh jati hai...
Kuchh log milkar badal jate hai, Aur kuchh logo se milkar zindagi badal jati hai !

Online Users

  © Information About Amitabh Bachchan 2012

Back to TOP